Click here to download or print this product description.
- Strongest of all ropes in the six strand product range – confirmed by Bridon’s “Powercheck” testing of a sample from each production length.
- Superior bending fatigue life when compared with conventional six strand ropes – confirmed by laboratory testing and extensive field experience.
- Excellent resistance to crushing and abrasion resulting from the overall compactness and robustness of the rope and the Dyform strands – recommended when multi-layer spooling is involved.
- Reduced elongation results from increased steel content and the Dyform process.
- Optional plastic coating of IWRC to further extend fatigue life, improve structural stability and resistance to corrosion.