Click here to download or print this product description.
- Alloy Steel — Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested to values shown, with certification.
- Proof Tested with 60% inside width special fixtures sized to prevent localized point loading per ASME A-952, reference page Crosby General Catalog.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these links meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Forgings have a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with the size, the name Crosby and USA in raised lettering.
- Selected sizes designated with “W” in the size column have enlarged inside dimensions to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook.
- Crosby 1 ¼” to 2” 342/345 master links are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These Crosby master links are 100% proof tested, MPI and impact tested. The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request. Refer to page 161 for Crosby COLD TUFF® master links that meet the additional requirements of DNV rules for certification of lifting applications – Loose Gear.
- Incorporates patented QUIC-CHECK® deformation indicators.