Crosby S-1316 SHUR-LOC Hooks
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- 25% stronger than Grade 80.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger from potential damage.
- Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- Eye style is designed with “Engineered Flat” to connect to S-1325 chain coupler.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- “Look for the Platinum Color – Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.