Tractel Bravo Chain Hoist
Bravo™ type hoists are manual lever hoists. They are used to lift and pull loads. The product is very easy to install. For lifting, the hoists are usually attached to Corso clamps or trol-leys. Lifting, pulling, tensioning or positioning of a load using a Bravo lever hoist.
- Models from 500 lbs. (1/2t) to 12,000 lbs. (6t)
- Heavy duty design
- Adjustable lift
- Swivel hook with hook latch
- Hook with overload deformation indicator
- Automatic brake with double pawl system
- Heavy duty bearings
- The chain length can be adjusted in the neutral position, i.e. without load.
- Options available load limited and shipyard hooks.